2. Save money.
3. Spend less money if #2 fails.
4. Exercise as "regularly" as possible.
5. Study.
I have speedily re-evaluate my life at this point in time and discovered, not to my surprise, that my goals have changed entirely. I wouldn't say that I don't have goals, they're just... Unexciting. They've always been there all along, it's just that it's really time to focus and not forsake them for some
And so it's because there's an upcoming event this coming weekend and SnS has been contacted to stage a performance of... 4 items I guess? And the old bird me by right, should take a slot up but sadly being an old bird I have old bones and is damn lazy and the mere thought of travelling all the way to the west just to sing a song for people I don't even know bores me. Well I wouldn't mind if transport is provided, and if I don't have to practice, but I'm not a big star nor some talented divine being, so I would very much really rather just not take it up at all.
After certain things gone through, there is really no point in forcing myself doing something that I don't feel like doing. Also, I don't have to follow the majority and I would do things I want to do even if it means to have to do it alone. Most importantly, never ever do anything if you jolly well know that you're just going to be used in some way, especially when it's so clear and evident with the unappreciation. Some stuff just ought not to be given room for second thoughts. It's not like online shopping, deciding over whether to get an item prior to launch, or eventually selling off an item upon seeing the actual product. I currently am just not interested in performing and that's it.
That's it. Though I guess I might still go for the one this weekend. OMG. -_-