Saturday, 1 October 2011

Recess

The week did not go well. Way too far from what I wanted it to be. First there is the drama addiction, followed by the internet temptation and then there's also the screwed body clock. Despite having stayed home every day except for one afternoon, I'm unable to function well. I'm extremely behind what I had hoped to complete. *facepalm*

Why, oh why... But what's new?

I am now a full time undergraduate desperate to pull my grades up but have a serious phobia with regards to core modules. They're real nightmares that scares the hell out of me so much that I can't even bear to touch them. And the more I refuse to work on them, the scarier it gets. The feeling of the unknown. Even after study attempts I don't feel as if I know as much as I should have. T_T With that, I can only almost always tell myself......

Try harder, better luck next time.


This is bad.




P.S. Ain't joining the performance afterall. It does take a bit more decisiveness and determination at times, I guess.