I'm slowly, really really slowly catching up bit by bit. It's not easy, but serves me right. -___- My papers are crammed together just like the massive wave of information I have to get into my tiny brain when exams come. I'm trying, but I'm not fast/focused/productive enough.
NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, at least I'm better off than slugging my ass off at home. And so I evolved into a snail. I have a shell! :DD Here's some self-closure to you. Cheers.
With a relatively simple life of drink, eat, wake, sleep, shit, study now and for the next 1.5 weeks, I wish for less distractions please. It can't be that I shit more than I study right!!? o.O
So yes, bobee bobee bobee bobee bobee bobee bobee AWW~!!!