Monday, 14 November 2011

Merely a lazy devil.

I got home on Wednesday night but progress has been really really bad. Wasted 4 days doing stuff that can probably be done in 1. While my internet connection is really slow, it's still a major distraction from online lectures I'm supposed to watch. Sadly it does load anything else faster than academic related stuff. -_- I spent hours on Facebook and Twitter literally doing nothing. Perhaps other than seeing others argue over *cough* whether T-shirt designs should be released prior to order/payment and that some T-shirt is some *cough* identity of some sorts. OH COME ON BABY LET'S UNITE MAN!

I also see plentiful of retweets by the way, makes me wonder what kind of statement is so worth retweeting sometimes. From some philosophical thought to wacky views to horoscope and simply stuff like "I wanna go out. :(" (Can't you just tweet it yourself!?), some (yes, only some lah) just render me speechless and think that my feed is solely for such incessant vandalism.

All these just remind me over and over again that I'm an aging college student. And I really do need to study for my impending exams and get a life seriously - at least people still have a life doing seemingly purposeless stuff - while I'm smirking at their statements cynically on my 2Mbps internet connection behind my laptop screen.

Never an angel. ._.