I know I ought to be updating more frequently since it's the holidays, but instead the frequency fell as compared to school days and even during the exam period. I'm actually short of 12 entries from my aim of total 300 entries on this domain by new year.
Okay, stupid aim I know. It's just a nice figure. This is the 288th. Maybe 300 can be by Vday.
Anyway, 2010 started with a bang! If you believed. I was trying to complete whatever that needs to be done. Now let's see.
Corsages - DONE!
Finally! I actually started on this all the way in July. (Refer to entry in July 2009.) Made... ONE final product, and a few base? But due to my laziness, and school + hall, and then exams, and then IHRG, the project was placed on hold till December. Operations resumed in factory style - raw materials to parts to assembly to final touch ups, and tada!
Blogger is so tsk-able. It actually went to rotate my photos and now I can't format my entry the way I want it to be. =.=
+
+
=
End product <3
SP/Gala Night + BoS Proposal - DONE!
Not the final thing, the first draft. Whee~ My days are slightly easier for now until all the vetting has been done. A lot of brain juice, a lot of time, but there's a sense of satisfaction upon completion. I guess I love planning to a small extent. :) Think far, think fun, think feasible!
Clearing stuff at home - On hiatus =X
I really really
4 days of holiday left, with 1.5 days to be spent outside, 1.5 days in hall. I'll see what I can do.
Emcee script for sister's wedding - NOT DONEEE OMGGG o.O
I saw the email. I didn't save the file. I forgot about it.
I remembered. And then forgot. And remembered again. AND FORGOT AGAAAIN. Until just now. Cause... I was asked lah! T_T And so I opened my email, saved the file, got another shocked. I don't know if I'm supposed to edit or simply follow the idea and write my own script.
Oh man.
Do more shopping - Pending!
Meeting Sock and Seok later on. 5 more weeks to CNY so we're gonna shop for clothes. At last, the feel and joy to shop for new year clothes are back. No more buying for the sake of buying after 3 years! I can forsee the expenses incurred though. Heh.
Print timetable and notes - Unable to proceed
Electives allocation aren't out yet, hence timetable not finalised. May have to go through the trouble of appealing too. :(
Preparations to move back to hall for the new sem - ???
Food and necessities shouldn't be a problem for now. I just keep forgetting to bring stuff to hall and forgetting to bring sem 1 notes back
Change blogskin - Done
Changing for the sake of it. I didn't really like the previous one. But I don't particularly like this either. Lol. Just... Change lor. Lol.
Write a new entry - About to be done
I shall retire for the night now. That's all~
Post a new entry - Done :)